Saturday, January 24, 2009

Ultrasound: 22 Weeks

First of all, let me just say, that the quality of these ultrasounds is TERRIBLE!!! We were both really disappointed. But luckily we have decent ones from our Gender Ultrasound!!! Ok, so this first picture is her side profile.... but half of her face is hidden.... so there is a ribcage, hand, chin, mouth, and nose... then the rest disappeared...hmmm...


This is what we affectionately refer as the creepy skull and crossbones shot. Just tilt your head to the right... SCARY!!


Still a girl!!


Camryn's foot... or claw!?!?


This is supposed to be a fetal position shot... ??? I think I can see the leg...


Booo!!! This is a face only a mother can love.... and apparently a grandmother..


Ok, well there's our girl!!! Hope you can still sleep tonight!! XOXO

3 comments:

Carol Benesh said...

Her grandmother still does love her! Can't wait to meet her!

Jenny said...

You are so funny! Cute ultrasound pics...but don't worry, they get cuter! Especially in the 4-D ones. And the next Road Trip I take will definitely be to UTAH!! I think Kempton knew I'd have WAY too much fun there without him, ha ha. We're gonna try to make it out there this summer...hopefully after Camryn is born so we can meet her! It will be love at first sight between her and Caydon...

Sarah said...

Hey Lexi...I saw your blog on Katie's facebook and thought I'd check it out cause garaunteed she will never read it. She never does mine. :) maybe you are more special than me. Congrats on the baby. Katie told me you were preggo. You look all cute with your belly. When you are feeling sad...I should send you the pic of me 9 months pregnant with twins! You for sure will feel better about yourself. :) Good Luck.. I hope it's ok of I keep checkin in on ya. By the way...love the name. SO cute!