Wednesday, January 28, 2009

Resolutions...

only ONE month late at making them... will I be any better at following them??? Probably NOT. But here they are nonetheless:

1. DEEP clean one room in my house a day... (6 rooms.... 6 days.... Sunday, I rest.)

2. Actually STICK to our budget!!!

3. Try one new recipe each week. I have SO MANY cookbooks, and yet we always seem to make the same 10 things...

4. Be a BETTER blogger!! (This should be easier when Camryn comes... then I'll have something more to blog about!)

5. Do more game nights with Rich. We started this a few weeks ago, and have been LOVING it. Problem: we don't have a ton of 2 player games...

6. (Once Camryn arrives) Figure out a SCHEDULE so I keep my sanity!!

7. ORGANIZE all my craft stuff!

8. Be more ACTIVE (gotta lose that gut in a reasonable amount of time!)

9. Get together with friends more (also, MAKE MORE FRIENDS!).

10. Take Rich to see Harry Potter number 6 while we leave Camryn with a sitter! WOO HOO!!

Ok... well that is all I have for now. I think 10 is a reasonable list. Stay tuned to see if I actually COMMIT to any of these!! XOXO

2 comments:

Kristi said...

We have several two person games that you are more than welcome to borrow. Game night with the hubby is tons of fun. --Kristi

Lindsay said...

Adam and I used to have game night like every night in Maui (we were bored and had no friends for awhile). We LOVE Skip-Bo. Fun, fun!