Tuesday, March 3, 2009

Midwife Appointment

So I went to my last once a month appointment with my midwife today!! Now I get to start going twice a month!! I am actually really excited, because it means we are getting closer and closer to the end of pregnancy... YAY!

I now weigh.... (drum roll please...) 135!?!?!?!?!? That is a seven pound weight gain!! I was totally on board for six pounds a month, but seven??? Hahaha... I don't know about that one!! Everything else looks good. Heartbeat is strong, she is still head down and favoring my right side, and that is about it!

I will post a new gut shot when I hit 30 weeks... so like 2 1/2 weeks til I get to show that off! Woo hoo!! Soon I will post all of the stuff I have made for Camryn! XOXO

3 comments:

Britni said...

Ha. I'm jealous. If only I could be 135 pregnant not normal :)

Carol Benesh said...

SHOW THE NURSERY! This is your conscience speaking!!

The Andelins said...

Oh this explains a lot... my conscience is named Carol Benesh. Hmm... P.S. word verification for this is ovenlice... hmmm..