Tuesday, March 17, 2009

Another Appointment...

I had my first twice a month midwife appointment today! It does make me feel a little better to stand on the scale and only see a 3 lb weight gain!! (I don't think my brain wants to admit that 3 lbs in 2 weeks is the same as 6 lbs in 4 weeks!!) So now I weigh 138.. Woo hoo! Everything else is looking good- I had Rich come with me today because he is on spring break, and it was fun to have him there to hear the heartbeat again. *He has only ever gone to my appointments when I have an ultrasound- the monthly ones really just aren't that exciting!* I did find out my blood type today!! B positive. Rich was bummed that we can't share blood (he's A positive), but I was excited to FINALLY know what my type is!! I had my blood test done back in November, but then I switched midwives, and had to transfer the results over to my new girl, and I never remembered to ask what it was!

So that is about it on the baby front. I completely forgot to bring a camera to California, so no pictures from my trip there. But it was a ton of fun going to the garment district with my mom and Lindsay, going to Kenzie's wedding, hanging out with Fackrells, and going to church at my home ward!! (Even though it has changed SO MUCH!! I don't know half the people there anymore!!). Now that I have finished all my projects for Camryn, I probably won't post until my crib arrives! So look for new pictures around the first two weeks of April! XOXO

3 comments:

Jamie and JD said...

For the record, I'm a little bitter that you only weight 138. But, I guess we can't ALL be as skinny as you. :) I'm glad that things are going so well for you!

Carol Benesh said...

For the record, you can only gain 4 more pounds not to pass up your mother! 32 pounds every pregnancy for me!! By the way, it was really fun to have you and Linz at home, even briefly!

Carol Benesh said...

30 WEEKS TOMORROW--CRAZY!