Friday, December 26, 2008

Looks like we will be needing lots of these...


Because we are having a GIRL!!?!?!?! Not at all what either one of us was expecting, but we are getting used to the idea of a teeny girl!!  We are down in Vegas visiting my family for Christmas, so to get us (me) in the girl spirit, we (I) have been hitting up all the after Christmas sales and getting girly things!! I'll have to post pictures later with all my cute finds!!!  We're thinking Camryn Paige for the name... not 100% sure yet, but we are about 90% on it!  When we are back home, I'll scan the ultrasound pictures so everyone can see!

3 comments:

dietcokegrrl said...

CONGRATS! How exciting! There is nothing as fun as shopping for baby girl clothes. Enjoy!!

Chase and Elise said...

oh fun! i just noticed that your due date is on my birthday! May 29th is a good day :) hope everything is going well! have fun shopping for little girly clothes!

Arreola Family said...

Congrats on having a girl. Hey go to my blog and see my haedband and clips I make for babies. arreolafamily08.blogspot.com you would really like them. I am so happy for you guys :)