Monday, December 8, 2008

15 1/2 Weeks... My Lovely Baby Bump


So there it is folks!! It might look like nothing, but trust me, that bump makes a difference in the way my jeans fit!!! (Or rather, are struggling to fit..) Pretty soon it will be time to pull out the Bella Band (Thanks again Niki!!!) For now, I suck it in to button the jeans when I leave the house, and as soon as I get home, I undo the button or slip into PJs!!

Things have been pretty uneventful so far. Morning sickness is FINALLY gone (YAY!!!) and I am just waiting for my next midwife appointment on Wednesday morning.. I'll update if I get any new info. Rich is almost done with school (this is his finals week) and I am looking forward to having more cuddle time with him in the mornings now that he won't have to run off to school early!! We are heading to Vegas for Christmas with my family on my birthday *the 22nd* and Rich has promised me that we can stop at In N Out as many times as I want!! Woo hoo!! After a huge snow storm today, we are totally looking forward to warmer weather, and also some of this cute face.

More later!! XOXO

4 comments:

Zockoll said...

I AM EXCITED TO HAVE TWO HORMONAL PREGNANT WOMAN IN MY HOUSE FOR A WEEK!!!!! YEEEEEEEEAAAAAA!!! RICARDO... That is your new name Richard... WE WILL BE DISAPPEARING FOR SURE!

my word verification for this was Jewabli. That sounds like a jewish syllable.

Chase and Elise said...

Thats so exciting! Congrats! You make a cute pregnant lady :)

Unknown said...

Ooooh how exciting!!!!!! just don't eat everything in sight but yes you are going to be one cute pregnant girl!

The Facks of Life said...

So exciting! Can't wait to see you're belly grow. I miss you, I need to call you back, I promise I will...this weekend, when things settle down. Good thing they come one at a time. Three is insane!