Tuesday, May 5, 2009

A Totally FABULOUS Appointment...

So today I went in to meet with my midwife. I haven't been doing the posterior exercises because I am SO lazy, and as Lindsay pointed out, what will prevent her from rolling back to posterior after I work hard to get her to go anterior?? So I was kind of expecting to be told that I need to be better and do those, but guess what?? Camryn flipped ALL ON HER OWN!! Yay!! That's my obedient girl!! She is now on the left side, right where she is supposed to be, and has dropped pretty low (probably explains why I have to go to the bathroom ALL THE TIME!). I didn't gain ANY weight this week (YAY!), I'm measuring 36cm, which is right on schedule. Last week I was 37cm, but they said that because she dropped lower, that could be why it looks like my stomach is shrinking. I wouldn't mind a shrinking baby! Easier to deliver!! So yeah, I am pretty excited about this appointment. It's only noon here, but this is looking like it is going to be a GREAT day! Now if only my crib would arrive... XOXO

4 comments:

Alyssa said...

I'm glad you had a positive, great appointment!

Chris and Jenn Roundy said...

Yay!! So excited to hear that everything is on track for your lil one to arrive! Hope your last few days go smoothly!

The Skousens said...

What a wonderful appointment!!! That's a good girl Camryn!!! Now she needs to be even more obedient and come out on time...or even early, right?!!! I'm glad to hear that everything is looking good!

Jenny said...

I want to see pics of your crib when it comes! I bet it's darling. Man I wish we lived closer. I REALLY want to meet Camryn when she comes!!! I bet Caydon would kiss her....he he he. He's a little playa these days.