Tuesday, January 15, 2013

So, it's been awhile...

I have been a horrible blogger, mostly because all my pictures have been uploaded to FB or instagram, so I feel like everyone is pretty caught up with our lives.  However, these are NEW pictures!!  

Reese Harper was born on December 22 (MY birthday) at 1:35pm.  She weighed NINE pounds (!!!) and was measured at 20 inches, but we think that might be off, because at her 2 week appointment, she was 22.5 inches!  This labor went really fast: I was having contractions off and on Friday night, after not sleeping super great, I woke up at 2:30 and couldn't fall asleep anymore.  I woke Rich up at 6, left for the birth center at 9, got in and checked by 9:30 (I was a 6!!), labored in the tub the entire time, pushed for 27 minutes, and she was here!!  The midwives said she looked like a big girl, but we had NO IDEA she would be this big!  

Reese is an awesome baby.  She eats really well, sleeps pretty good (usually eats at 11pm, goes to sleep at 11:30, and wakes up between 4-5 to eat, and then again around 8), and loves her big sister!!  We can't get enough of this sweet baby!







3 comments:

Carol Benesh said...

Apparently I can't comment from iPad without going to the web version of the blog. Anyway, glad to see these pictures of the darlings. Miss you all.

Bekah Condie said...

Adorable! Cam's hair is amazing, I'm so jealous of it! Hope you're adjusting well to the newborn phase again.

Halo BW said...

So beautiful!

https://www.cintapekalongan.com/penjelasan-dan-tips-aman-melakukan-pinjaman-online/