Tuesday, July 14, 2009

C is for.... CUTE CAM!!!!

Alright, back into the blogging world!!! I have been feeling guilty that my new nephew Owen, who is only one week old has tons of pictures taken of him already, and Cam hardly has ANY!! So the other day while she was in a super cute mood I pulled out the camera and managed o get some pretty cute shots!

What a chunk!!! She is getting so big!!

It is really hard to capture a smile with a point and shoot camera!!


This is the face she gives us ALL THE TIME... Kind of like she is judging us...


A smile!! YAY!!!


Just hanging out and being cute.


SO BIG!!!


Dang blurry arm!!


I had to throw this one in, cuz I love the way she looks when she is wrapped like a little burrito when she sleeps!!!

Camryn is getting to be so much fun!! She is really doing well on the sleep thing, and she loves to smile and coo. Totally cute. We have been hanging out with our BFFs this week while Rich and Dave are on a work river trip. It's been so fun!! Pictures soon.... XOXO

9 comments:

Aymee said...

I love her "C" shirt. I'm totally copying you! She is adorable. I'm so jealous of her hair, dang Sophie.

The Skousens said...

Oh she is a doll!!! I LOVE the new pictures...she looks so sweet in that last picture!!!

Alyssa said...

She is a cutie! And I definitely see why you love the picture of her sleeping. She looks so peaceful and definitely darling.

Lindsay said...

Ok...those pictures are ADORABLE!!! She looks like such a chunk (maybe that's just 'cuz I have little Owen now so I have perspective)...too cute! Love her little "C" shirt and booty shorts...ha ha!

Pablo, Syd and Charlotte said...

Too cute! I love her judgemental face!!

dietcokegrrl said...

She is so adorable! LOVE all the pics and especially the burrito one--I love when they are all swaddled up!

Darling shirt too!!

Chase and Elise said...

I love her chubby cheeks! Shes so cute!

The Hyer Family said...

Lexi...I need your address! I have a gift for you that's been sitting on my counter for a few weeks...it's time Camryn has it! Email me...shannonhyer01@gmail.com...thanks!

the winegars said...

"Look at all that hair!"

"All these babies..."